After over three years in development and testing, Yoshimura is pleased to announce the RS-12 Motocross Exhaust System. With the help of factory-sponsored athletes, technicians, devoted engineers, and a will to raise the bar, the RS-12 has arrived for the 2018-20 Suzuki RM-Z450.
Yoshimura considered all the details when it came to developing the RS-12. One look and you can see it’s like nothing else on the market. As you get closer, you will notice the details in every place on the new dirt bike system, from the matte carbon fiber end cap with decal inlays to the precisely machined joints this system is next level.
Developed and tested over 24 months of factory level racing, the aggressive, intelligently designed, asymmetrical shaped RS-12 profile allows maximized muffler volume that helps manage sound, add power, and provide more clearance for tire and brake caliper. The result is improved performance gains, weight reduction, and fit when compared to previous-generation designs.
And like the works systems Yoshimura’s factory racers use, RS-12 systems utilize precision machined joints. These machined joints provide a superior and exacting fit by better securing the seal between two surfaces with a perfect 360-degree contact surface, which translates into improved system life, fit, and performance.
Other key features of the RS-12 include:
- Works-look matte carbon fiber end cap with industry-leading design and innovation end cap detailing as expected from Yoshimura
- Carbon end cap covers inner cap mounted design, improves durability, and eases servicing as compared to other sandwich mounting designs most commonly found in the industry
- New patent-pending Precision Taper Fit (PTF) insert ring makes it easy to install and remove sound inserts and spark arrestors
- Tapered muffler body inlet design of RS-12 enables the system to be pushed forward thus helping with weight centralization without sacrificing performance
- Proudly designed, developed, and made in the USA
- Yoshimura full system weight is 6.9 lbs versus stock weight 9.5 lbs
- Repack Kits, optional Inserts, and spark arresters are available for all models
Part Number 190448 | Suzuki RM-Z450 2018-20 | Stainless/Aluminum/Carbon Fiber | Retail $669.00
Part Number 190449 | Suzuki RM-Z250 2019-20 | Stainless/Aluminum/Carbon Fiber | Retail $669.00
Yoshimura products are proudly distributed in the United States by Tucker Powersports.