What started as a StreetFighter build, has quickly evolved into a one-of-a-kind Honda VFR/CBR hybrid now called the CBR800-V4. The bike features CBR components from front to back on a VFR chassis to make the machine handle better, look better, and be better. Imagine a CBR with the incredible V4 engine: the sound and power delivery is awesome!
In this episode, Moto Pilot pulls the entire rear wheel assembly and suspension to begin the upgrade process, swaps out the shock for a CBR unit, adds a new and improved braking setup, and lots of powder coating to make it look as good as it performs.
PERFORMANCE UPGRADES TO DATE
- Luimoto Custom Seat Cover
- LexTek Exhaust
- Vortex Rearsets and Billet Fuel Cap
- Metzeler Tires
- Cognito Moto Triple Clamps
- Seb Speed Custom Clutch Window Side Cover
- Shock Therapy Suspension
- PSR Billet Levers
- RM Stator Electronics
- VFRNess Wire Harness by Wire My Bike
- Biker’s Choice Brake Rotor (Rear)
- Honda CBR Suspension
- R&R Powder Coating (Corona, CA)