In an effort to provide a more robust selection of parts for ATV/UTV riders, Tucker has added 14 new High Lifter products to its product line. High Lifter has been leading the industry in the development and marketing of unique, after-market accessories for UTVs and ATVs since 1996.
“We are very excited to add High Lifter products to our ATV/UTV line,” says James Kramer, ATV Segment Director. “These products fill an important role in the growing mud enthusiast market. Their dedication to quality and innovation has created incredible demand for all their products.”
The 14 new products include a wide array of items perfect for riders who enjoy their ATV/UTV for a variety of activities:
- Wheel Spacers – allows the user to extend the wheel width to give stability and increased safety without rubbing shocks, struts or exhaust
- Tow Hook – a bolt-on product that provides a heavy-duty tow loop for towing
- Suspension Springs – a set of higher capacity replacement springs, these have been engineered to provide about 100 additional pounds of capacity over new stock springs
- Snorkel Kit – provides clean, dry air to the ATV/UTV engine and other parts while preventing mud, water and debris from entering the engine
- Radiator Relocation Kits – made from heavy-duty 12-gauge steel, this kit keeps the radiator out of the mud to prevent overheating.
- Pull Starter Leak Shield – protects the recoil starter from filling with water and mud when riding into water crossings
- Pen Lock Differential Lever Lock – eases steering and allows full control of the ATV/UTV by enabling the rider to release the left handle bar and shift weight to get through deep mud, ruts or snow
- ATV Spool Locker – gives the rider the ability to convert a limited slip differential to a full locked true 4WD with full power and traction
- Disc Brake Kit – allows for easy clean-up of mud and debris from hubs without disassembly
- Outlaw Extreme Clutch Kits – perfect for mudding with aggressive oversized tires, this kit improves low- and mid-range acceleration, helps with power loss and slow response time due to oversized tires and reduces belt slippage and overheating
- Outlaw Clutch Kits – perfect for trail riding, mud/sand riding, plowing and hauling, this kit helps make use of available low-end torque, helps improve shift characteristics and aids with power loss and slow response time due to oversized tires
- Steering Stop Kit – helps reduce front axle breakage from oversteering and binding axle while turning
- Axle Bar – perfect for replacing the O.E.M. axle bars that bind up with an installed lift kit
- Lift Kits – increase the ATV/UTV ground clearance for bigger tires and prevent rubbing
Based in Shreveport, Louisiana, High Lifter has earned a reputation for product development, industry innovation and collaborations with several O.E.M.s that greatly enhance utility and performance for customers in the ATV market.
High Lifter products are proudly distributed in the United States by Tucker Powersports.
Find a Local Tucker Dealer.